el sexo idiota

Ésta es nuestra colección de textos. Sexo Idiota es un grupo literario abierto. Nos reunimos de forma itinerante y poética en varios lugares de Quito.
Tenemos un zine (publicación) y hacemos recitales/open mics.
Si quieres unirte escribe a sexoidiota@gmail.com

miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

Tired/tied in lost/love lovers



and I kiss your cheek
you do not belong
you do not happen to matter
you are the energy between my lips
shutting down
for a while
I shall only kick it with the dudes
not the doubts
and turn your cards into something that doesnt really matter

I'll change my signature for you
and your multiplicity
i've been taking so many options
none of them matter
I start choping heads off
of lizards
of wizards
of phantoms
of ruins beneath the creek

And I sleep alone this night
waiting
amateurly depriving my senses from company
that does not pay a visit
nor gives a phone call

I'll change my signature


Truly Gómez
2009 03 25

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario